Cost-Effective Genuine Healthcare
Growing numbers of Americans are becoming increasingly disenchanted with the state of healthcare in America. At Healing Touch Chiropractic & Acupuncture, we understand those frustrations and in turn seek to provide a viable, cost-effective approach to genuine healthcare.
- Improve the quality of life of those who seek our care, through a multi-faceted wholistic approach to the restoration and maintenance of health and wellness.
- Encourage individuals to take charge and be responsible for their own health, through education and active participation in the process.
Regardless of our minor differences, all people share the same fundamental aspiration to live happy, healthy and fulfilling lives. Health is not merely the absence of a physical ailment, but a state of wholeness that integrates and celebrates the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of our being. At Healing Touch Chiropractic & Acupuncture, we recognize and facilitate the vital interplay of structural, neurological, nutritional and subtle energetic factors in the creation of health and maintenance of wellness.
Meet Your Doctor
Dr. Tatiana Iwaseczko DC LAc MAOM
Chiropractic is a second career for me (my first career was in pharmaceutical research). It was in an effort to help my father who was suffering with cancer, that I began to explore alternative medicine and wholistic health. Facing the possibility of my father’s death changed my life. I realized even more than I ever had before, that life is a gift, an opportunity to grow and evolve. I began to appreciate more deeply the little daily gifts that I had previously taken for granted, like spending a few quiet moments with my dad. My concept of health and dis-ease came into focus and propelled me to change paths and pursue a career in chiropractic.
Then years later in 2003 I enrolled at the New England School of Acupuncture in order to obtain my training for acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. I had been interested in energy medicine ever since I could remember. I recall laying-on my hands on my father when he was ill in an attempt to heal him. Now, years later, I decided what better way to practice energy medicine than to be trained in acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), a system that has proven itself over thousands of years.
Today I combine my Western and Eastern training in alternative medicine to create a custom-tailored personal approach to your healthcare. Years ago I found the following quote which clarified and reiterated my deepest values: “Human nature has been sold short….[Humans have] a higher nature which includes the need for meaningful work, for responsibility, for creativeness, for being fair and just, for doing what is worthwhile and for preferring to do it well” (Abraham Maslow. Eupsychian management: A journal, 1965). I am deeply grateful for my career in chiropractic and acupuncture for allowing me to fulfill these needs personally and professionally and to live a life in service to others.
Dr. Iwaseczko is well qualified to serve your healthcare needs. Her credentials include:
- Graduate of Haverford College 1989, BS in Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Graduate of New York Chiropractic College 1999, Magna Cum Laude
- Member of the Phi Chi Omega Honor Society
- Former Member of Sacro-Occipital Research Society International
- Graduate of New England School of Acupuncture 2007
- Dual track of Chinese and Japanese Acupuncture as well as Chinese Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine (degree: Masters in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine)
- NCCAOM National Certification in Acupuncture 2007 (Diplomate in Acupuncture). Board certified.
- Former Scientific Research Peer Reviewer for the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine (JACM)
- Sacro-occipital Technic (SOT)
- SOT Craniopathy
- Chiropractic Reflex Manipulative Technique (CMRT)
- Meridian Therapy
- Applied Kinesiology (AK)
- Diversified Spinal & Extremity Adjusting
- Myofacial Release
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Japanese Acupuncture
- Chinese Acupuncture
- Auricular Acupuncture
- Shaku Ju
- Korean Acupuncture
- Chinese Herbs
- Whole Foods Nutrition
- Emotion Code™
- Jaffe-Mellor Technique™
- Shamballa Reiki